What's In My Cup?

"Life is like a cup of coffee...meant to be filled to the brim and enjoyed with friends."

My name is Christi, otherwise known as Nature of the Girl on Let's Sip.

To me, home is in a suburban borough of New York City, though I rather belong to a quaint beach town somewhere along the coast. I've always found peace in nature, which has inspired the online alias I've created so long ago. Whether it be climbing mountains or simply reading a good book in my backyard, I am truly in my element when outdoors. 

I graduated from university with a degree in Communications, concentrating my studies in the fields of Public Relations and Journalism. While I am a writer at heart, I've discovered that I am also intrigued by the idea of exploration. I have a very curious mind and a love for learning about myself and the world around me. I am most interested in observing how we as humans exist among one another. Combined with the strong empathy I have for others, I am totally passionate about issues of inter-social treatment, particularly in areas of mental health and physical disabilities. Since returning from college, I have felt lucky enough to be doing what I love while serving a community I advocate at a non-profit organization in my hometown.

There is a lot more to me that will shine through in my writing on Let's Sip. At times, life has been served to me dark, bitter and cold. But it can also be light and sweet. Over the years, I've learned to focus on the bright blue skies while still appreciating a rainy day. 

I'm excited to share both of those experiences with you in the future. 

Sending love, always. 

- Nature of the Girl ♡




Comments

Popular Posts